Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Weeks!

How far along are you?  25 weeks - only about 15 weeks left!
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of an eggplant this week, measuring up to 14.8" and weighing in anywhere from 1.5-2.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Pretty much all of the time, with a few exceptions.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  Anywhere from 13-15 lbs, depending on how much I've eaten ;)
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  Yes, please!  I'm back at the point where I could fall asleep at any moment.
Best moment this week:  ...will be tonight after I finish my last final of the semester.
Any Movement?  All of the time
Food Cravings?  Clementines, strawberries, yogurt
Food Aversions?  None
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Clothes that fit well and look nice
What are you looking forward to:  Having this semester behind me
What was the BEST part of this week?  So far?  Finishing my final this weekend and turning in my 22 page paper.
What was the WORST part of this week?  Studying for my final tonight.

25 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment