Thursday, March 22, 2012

35 Weeks!

How far along are you?  35 weeks - only 35 days until my EDD! :)
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of a butternut squash this week
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I have no idea.
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep?  I am still sleeping really well, which I'm very thankful for!
Best moment this week:  Making it to 35 weeks - so exciting!
Any Movement?  Yes, s/he's doing acrobatics all of the time
Food Cravings?  Nothing I can think of
Food Aversions?  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  Still half in, half out 
What do you miss:  Nothing really, though I'd like to have more energy
What are you looking forward to:  Getting my glider this weekend
What was the BEST part of this week?  Spending last weekend with Mike
What was the WORST part of this week?  Nothing!


35 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment