Thursday, March 22, 2012

33 Weeks!

How far along are you?  33 weeks
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of honeydew this week!
Maternity clothes?  Yes
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I'm up around 23 lbs now
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I am SO tired lately, but that's because I've been really busy working on my sister-in-law's shower
Best moment this week:  Getting everything finished for my sister-in-law's shower
Any Movement?  Yep, lots!
Food Cravings?  Hoagies, avocado
Food Aversions?  Nothing
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Nothing I can think of
What are you looking forward to:  Seeing the baby at our ultrasound on Tuesday :)
What was the BEST part of this week?  Finally getting done with the bridal shower
What was the WORST part of this week?  Getting ready for the bridal shower


33 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment