Tuesday, February 7, 2012

32 Weeks!

How far along are you?  32 weeks
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of a squash this week!
Maternity clothes?  Yep!
Weight -Loss or Gain?  Still up about 21-22 lbs.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep?  I'm still sleeping pretty well, though I have been using the bathroom a lot.
Best moment this week:  Finally getting my car fixed for good and finding out it was a lot less expensive than I was initially told!
Any Movement?  Yes, lots of big movements.
Food Cravings?  Salad with lots of veggies and avocado.
Food Aversions?  Nothing.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What do you miss:  As much as I love being pregnant, I don't really like all of the attention that comes with it.  I miss not being the center of attention.
What are you looking forward to:  Spending time with Mike, Kenzie, and Lydi this weekend! :)
What was the BEST part of this week?  Visiting a good friend and her 2 month old.
What was the WORST part of this week?  My car not working again, but it all worked out.

32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment