Tuesday, February 7, 2012

28 Weeks!

How far along are you?  28 weeks
How big is baby?  Baby is similar in size to last week.
Maternity clothes?  Yep.  Pretty much all of the time.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  Gain for sure, but I haven't weighed myself recently.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I've been sleeping pretty well, though I wouldn't mind being able to sleep in.
Best moment this week:  Finding out I passed my glucose tolerance test! :)
Any Movement?  All of the time!
Food Cravings?  Italian wedding soup, clementines, steamed broccoli
Food Aversions?  None
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Nothing
What are you looking forward to:  Mike's birthday is coming up soon :)
What was the BEST part of this week?  Getting to spend extra time with Mike.
What was the WORST part of this week?  My car having to go into the shop last week :(

28 weeks - I think I popped!

No comments:

Post a Comment