Tuesday, February 7, 2012

29 Weeks!

How far along are you?  29 weeks
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of a squash this week, measuring up to 16.5" and anywhere from 2.5-3.8 lbs!
Maternity clothes?  Yep, with a few exceptions.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  Somewhere between 18-20 lbs.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I wake up a lot to use the bathroom and to switch positions now.  My hips usually hurt after a few hours, so I need to turn over.
Best moment this week:  Going to our labor class on Saturday!  The class was super informative and we loved the hospital.  I can't believe we're starting to get close.
Any Movement?  All of the time.
Food Cravings?  Nothing really.
Food Aversions?  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What do you miss:  I really miss a good workout.
What are you looking forward to:  Mike's birthday is Friday and I took the day off to spend with him!
What was the BEST part of this week?  Another short work week :)
What was the WORST part of this week?  Nothing I can think of.

29 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment