Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Weeks!

How far along are you?  30 weeks!  We're 3/4 of the way there now!
How big is baby?  Baby's measurements are similar to last week, though s/he will really start packing on the pounds these last 10ish weeks.
Maternity clothes?  I still wear a few non-maternity things, but mostly I wear maternity clothes.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  The doctor's scale said 19 lbs this morning.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I sleep pretty well at night, but I'm starting to get really tired through the day.
Best moment this week:  Celebrating Mike's birthday on Friday!
Any Movement?  Yep, s/he loves to wedge up in my ribs!
Food Cravings?  None
Food Aversions?  None
Belly Button in or out?  In, but it can be shallow at times depending on his/her position.
What do you miss:  Feeling relief when I pee, lol!
What are you looking forward to:  Relaxing this weekend.
What was the BEST part of this week?  Hitting 30 weeks!  We're getting close!
What was the WORST part of this week?  Hitting 30 weeks is a little sad for me.  I'm not ready to be so close to the end yet.

30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment