Tuesday, February 7, 2012

31 Weeks!

How far along are you?  31 weeks
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of a pineapple this week!
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I'm up about 21-22 lbs.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I'm very grateful that I'm still sleeping well, despite waking up to change positions fairly often.
Best moment this week:  My shower was on Saturday and it was wonderful!
Any Movement?  Yep.  Movements are getting very big and pronounced as baby gets bigger.
Food Cravings?  Egg salad, tuna salad, strawberries
Food Aversions?  Nothing
Belly Button in or out?  In, but shallow at times.
What do you miss:  Being able to sleep in.
What are you looking forward to:  Getting all of our new baby stuff situated and sorted :)
What was the BEST part of this week?  My shower!
What was the WORST part of this week?  Nothing.

31 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment