Tuesday, August 16, 2011

8 Weeks!

How far along are you?  8 weeks
How big is baby?  He/she is about the size of a raspberry this week and growing about a millimeter a day!
Maternity clothes?  Not yet, but I bought a BeBand.  I am in love!
Weight -Loss or Gain?  +2-3 lbs, depending on the day.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep? Still variable.
Best moment this week:  Seeing my precious baby on the ultrasound.  I have never been happier in my life.
Any Movement?  Too early 
Food Cravings?  Potatoes, veggie pizza, soup, goldfish crackers, and cheesecake.
Food Aversions?  Most everything else.  Ugh.
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  I miss things I never really wanted before, like hoagies (deli meat).
What are you looking forward to:  Telling my siblings this weekend!
What was the BEST part of this week?  Seeing our Bean.
What was the WORST part of this week?  Heaving in the car, in my office, in the grocery store, in the OB waiting room...

8 weeks - s/he's growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment