Wednesday, October 12, 2011

15 Weeks!

How far along are you?  15 weeks!  5 more weeks until we're halfway :)
How big is baby?  S/he is about the size of a navel orange/apple this week, measuring about 4" and 2.5 ounces.
Maternity clothes?  I think the Bean is moving up into my abdomen because I can button my jeans again!
Weight -Loss or Gain?  +5 lbs, give or take
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep?  I am so exhausted, but waking up more and more to pee through the night.
Best moment this week:  Finally cleaning out the whole nursery!
Any Movement?  Still nothing...
Food Cravings?  Lots of Mexican food, honeycrisp apples, yogurt, pasta, anything spicy
Food Aversions?  Nothing I can think of, though I know there are some.
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Lately I've been dying for a long hard workout.  Something that will leave me sore for days.
What are you looking forward to:  I'm looking forward to feeling the baby more than anything.
What was the BEST part of this week?  Meeting up with friends for dinner on Monday.
What was the WORST part of this week?  The Phillies' loss on Sunday.

15 Weeks!
This is going to be a short post because I'm busy working on the nursery!  We finally have everything all cleaned out, a ceiling fan purchased, paint and supplies acquired, and we're ready to go.  This weekend we cleaned out the remainder of the items from the nursery, so I am spending time this week painting the trim and we will do the walls this weekend!  I cleaned everything from top to bottom before painting, so once we're done all we have to do is clean the carpet.  I am so excited :)  Anyway, if I spend too long posting here, I won't have time to do everything I need to, so keep watch for nursery progress soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment