Wednesday, September 28, 2011

14 Weeks!

How far along are you?  14 weeks (holy crap)
How big is baby?  My little bean is already the size of a lemon - 3.5 inches!
Maternity clothes?  Still just the hair tie.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I haven't weighed myself since eating my body weight in junk this weekend.
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep?  Yes, please.
Best moment this week:  "Officially" making it to second tri!  We're 1/3 of the way there :)
Any Movement?  Not yet, but I'm getting anxious!  Only a few more weeks!
Food Cravings?  Lots of Mexican food, honeycrisp apples, yogurt, pasta, anything spicy
Food Aversions?  I'm doing pretty good with eating now
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Honestly?  Not looking so chubby.
What are you looking forward to:  Feeling baby kicks, our 20-week ultrasound, getting the nursery painted
What was the BEST part of this week?  Spending quality time with Mike :)
What was the WORST part of this week?  My no-good, very bad Thursday.

  
14w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment