Tuesday, November 29, 2011

22 Weeks!

How far along are you?  22 weeks!
How big is baby?  Baby is about the size of a papaya this week
Maternity clothes?  Most of the time, but haven't fully transitioned yet.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  +10-11 lbs
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I am so tired and I sleep terribly!
Best moment this week:  Mike spending so much time feeling the hard baby kicks lately :)
Any Movement?  Constantly!
Food Cravings?  Still salad, but I'm also really looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner.  Yum!
Food Aversions?  No aversions, but very little sounds good/tastes good.
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  Feeling rested
What are you looking forward to:  Thanksgiving and 3 days with Mike!
What was the BEST part of this week?  Being pregnant and having my little guy/girl with me all of the time is the best part of every week.
What was the WORST part of this week?  Nothing :)

22 weeks and starting to show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment